Floating Images Hot A Read more [...]
Try this unique Island Holiday. An Extensive nature and 4WD supported walking adventure. Discover the hidden secrets of Moreton Island National Park. Enjoy the sparkling beach wilderness and experience the serenity and beauty of Blue Lagoon, Ben Ewa Bay, Tangalooma Shipwrecks and Historic Cape Moreton Region.
- Tour with local experienced guide.
- Only tour from Brisbane that offers a 3 Day Camping Escape
- All 2/3 Day Tours offers a campfire of an evening!
- Free use of erected (setup) tents, sleeping bags and mattress!
- Small groups! No buses on our tours!! Eco Walking Options
- Guide/Driver offering personalized service
- Sea tour Moreton Bay Marine Park aboard 10 million dollar luxury Ferry
- All meals included on Island, Free Coffee and Tea Facilities
- All ferry, National Park entry fees, camping fees and vehicle fees pre-arranged by Sunrover Team (no time wasted)
- Grass camp area, great solar lighting, National Park showers and flush toilets.
- Only camp on the 50 km eastern surf beach of Moreton Island beside freshwater lake Blue Lagoon
- OR camp at BenEwa Bay Beach close to Tangalooma Shipwrecks for water adventures.