Floating Images Hot A Read more [...]
THIS IS WHAT WE DO AND WHERE WE GO:
- We will pick you all up from your Island accommodation (or water taxi terminal in Dunwich if you are coming from Cleveland).
- We drive the full circle of the Northern section of the Island to get to know first hand all the best vantage points. This includes the beaches and bush tracks.
- During our drive around we will stop off for a “Cuppa” and some “Aussie Damper” at an ideal location or when we are thirsty or hungry.
- Drive through the Blue Lake National Park to Main Beach stop on Main beach for photos & “Wildlife Watching”.
- From June to November we can spot the majestic Humpback Whales from this beach.
- Then to Point Lookout for toilet stop and then onto Flinders Beach. We drive along the beach to Amity Point where we have a couple of resident Koalas to photograph.
- We look at and talk about the history at Amity and then head back to your Island accommodation or water taxi terminal in Dunwichabout 3 to 3.5 hours later.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen of your choice
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Favourite water bottle (we have top ups)
- A BIG SMILE!